Saturday, May 17, 2008

Potty Training - Day 11

I think we may have had a major breakthrough today. My husband went to Babies-R-Us and got the BabyBjörn Little Potty that I wanted, and she is in love with it. She calls it her "Bear Potty." She didn't get it until 6:30 or so at night, and she sat on it for most of the evening. She's supposed to be in bed around 7 or 7:30, but since she was sitting on a potty I made an exception and let her stay downstairs until 7:45 or so. Then after she was ready for bed she asked to go potty again. Can't turn that one down. So she sat on the potty until 8:30 or so, and had a fit when I made her leave the bathroom and go to bed. She seems to fit so much better on that seat than on the insert we were using previously.

She still hasn't gone in the potty, but she is in love with the new potty and I feel confident it'll happen soon.

No comments: