Sunday, August 3, 2008

Home again

The trip back went well yesterday, three visits to the bathroom on the airplane. Right as we were starting to descend, Katie said she had to go. We wouldn't have had time to go (and the seat belt sign was on), so I told her she would have to wait until we landed. I was fully expecting her to go in her pull-up, but she actually waited until we landed! By the time the plane stopped moving, she had probably held it for almost 15 minutes!

Today she got to wear her "big-kid" underwear all morning without a hitch.

Somewhere between getting in the car to go to the airport and arriving at our gate, Ellie had wet her diaper. So I gave her a new one before getting on the plane, and she was dry the whole first flight. As soon as we deplaned, I brought her to the bathroom and she went. I guess I didn't keep her over the toilet long enough though, nor did I refasten her diaper correctly. Oops. So a few minutes later, when we were waiting at our next gate, she fussed in her stroller. I didn't think she would have to go, since she had just gone. Anyway, I picked her up and put her on my lap and soon felt wetness on my leg. What timing.

No comments: