Friday, July 25, 2008

Back on Track

Ellie is back to pooping in the potty. Hooray for that! I've noticed that I catch fewer of her pees and poops when I'm not holding her. When I'm holding her, I get almost all of them. It makes sense. I naturally pay more attention to her when she's in my arms, and I'm sure she realizes that too. It would be interesting to see if she actually signals differently when I'm holding her than when she's, say, in her bouncer. As she grow, though, she'll spend less and less time in my arms. So we'll have to work on this.

Katie's doing just fine. She's pooped in the potty the last couple of days, and stayed dry when she was awake. We're leaving tomorrow for vacation, and then have two more trips scheduled in the next month. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until September to take it to the next level.

No comments: